Tuesday, February 10, 2009

How a Blog Can Change A Life

I have been randomly reading blogs, and right now, babies seem to interest me the most. Particularly it started with NICU stories. I found Kayleigh, WOW, what a family. Glorifying God with every success and setback in her days in the NICU! She has been there over 7 months, they are troopers.

I am not sure where I found The story of Audrey, but I have started from her first post, Angie is amazing. I have found that she speaks to my heart more than you can imagine. This woman has AMAZING faith! She also writes a wonderful story every time, you will not be disappointed. I have not caught completely up with every entry, but I am working on it and it is WONDERFUL!! I am wanting to comment on every entry, but I think I will send an e-mail when I get caught up.

If you have a chance, you should dive in. They are both great reads and really down to earth!!! Beware, you are in for a lot of emotion and you will want to read every entry.

No comments: