Sunday, March 15, 2009

SPRING CLEANING

Lance and I have decided that we have WAY too much crap to have in our wonderful house. We have the greatest house and it is so cluttered. For Spring Break I have vowed to clean every room one by one to get ready for the annual garage sale. (I have had one every year since we began coaching!)

I did the office/guest room/JUNK room today. It was BY FAR the biggest undertaking in the house. It still had all my scrapbooking stuff from February sat in it. I had not put it all away. It had gotten to the point that I just ignored it. So that was my project for the day.

It was the hardest room, and I wanted to go through it first so the rest of the week would be a breeze. I DID IT!!!!

I really wish I had done a before picture so you could see how bad it really was. It only took me 6 hours to go through everything and organize it. So, now it is done and if anyone wants to come over and see my "Junk Room", they can and I will not even be embarrassed!!!!

No comments: