Sunday, November 23, 2008

Coaches Kid

I forgot to post this too, but I am just amazed at what Rachel does. She loved to just sing songs while she is doing things. I am not surprised, since while I was growing up we were always singing things. If someone said a word that triggered a song, well, we would burst out in song. Now I am not a singer by any means, but it is still a habit. So, anyway, back to the point. Rachel has lately been singing the Tiger fight song as her favorite. I was laying with her to take a nap, and she was turned away from me and I hear "Go Purple, Go White, Go Tigers, Fight, Fight, Fight," followed by the tune of the song. It was so cute. I just thought only a coaches kid would even think to sing that song. It just gives me pride to know that she is proud of her daddy and her tigers.

1 comment:

MJS said...

She's going to be such a huge sports fan. What a sweet picture of her sleeping at the game.