Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Congrats Aunt Lala!!!


This one is my favorite







My sister-in-law Lauren graduated on Saturday. She then had a graduation party with a live band and Rachel was watching the guy playing the drums from the window in the bedroom and her kept smiling at her and she just loved watching them play. So after a few songs he help up some extra drum sticks to her and she jumped down and ram outside to play with him. She loved it. She played with him until they left. Then even invited her to join them at the Rockin' P, but they didn't have a car seat so I wouldn't let her go. The rest of the band was turned around watching her play with them. It was so neat. She LOVED it. After they played their last song, she ran up and hugged him and thanked him for letting her play. It was so sweet. He told me that she had made his night. Just thought I would share. We may have a drummer on our hands.

No comments: