Sunday, January 11, 2009

Chicken Fried Steak Night

When we were sent home from school on Monday, Lance was watching TV and saw this chicken fried steak recipe, and decided that he wanted to try it. I don't make that, so I was in for not cooking. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! Did I mention that he made homeade mashed potatoes too. So, that brings us to last night. We were having friends over and dicided to make it again. This time the chef had a helper. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. I took a ton of pics. Sorry, just wanted to share.
Seperating the rollsShe cracked all 5 eggsby herself and she only dropped a few shells in that we had to dig out. (We did warn the company) HAHA!!! She also did all the stiring.My two loves working. Notice the towls that they have in thier pants.To wipe our hands they told me!!!Seasoning the meat. Lance turned his head, and boy there was a lot of pepper on that one. (Again, we gave a warning to our friends)I really think she liked the poof that came from putting the meat in the flour.Notice the flour on her mouth, and pants! I LOVE IT!!!She had to wash her hands every time she got them dirty. She really doesn't like to have dirty hands. That is TOTALLY my fault.Chef Rachel

The finished product!!!!


1 comment:

MJS said...

Looks really yummy. Rachel is going to be quite the cook. Now, remind me to teach you how to make cream gravy from scratch. Much better than the package stuff! I'm proud of you LeFevres! Lance and Rachel for cooking and Jackie for finding a way out of cooking. You need to teach me how to to do that!