Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jack County Fair

We were out of school on Friday for the Jack County Fair, and it was neat to take Rachel. We went last year, but she just saw the animals. This year we actually watched some of the judging and she was telling us which one she thought was the best. I would love for her to do this when she gets older. My little brother showed pigs when he was in school, and I love being in the middle of it. So, we took her and looked at all the animals.
This pig was snorting at her, and she thought that was hilarious. This is the typical laughing face!!One of Lance's students let her in to scratch her pic. She thought that was neat.
But most of all she wanted to spend time with this animal. It was the one she was most concerned with!!! HAHA!!!


I know, give me a break, we have a dog. All of the animals and this is the one she wanted to pet more than any other!!

No comments: