Thursday, April 9, 2009

Library Again?

We went to the library on Tuesday to pick out some books. It was the first time we had gone and since Rachel LOVES her books, I thought it would be fun. She loved it, and proceeded to just pick the first 4 she put her hands on. It was fun.

Well, we read those 4 for bedtime that night, and surprise, surprise, we needed some more Wednesday. I really didn't mind, because I want her to learn to really use the library. Secretly that way I don't have to buy so many new books.


We went back and looked for some more books. This time she knew she wanted Clifford books. We did get one, but I showed her that there were all kinds. She still took the first few that she touched, but at least she is getting the process.



My only fear now is that we are going to be gone all day today, so we will not be able to make it to get new books. Worse than that, they are closed until Tuesday!! AHHHHH!!!!

No comments: