Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday



This is a wonderful idea that the Freemans do, and I want to be a part of it! I am not just making things up, they have changed it to "Thankful Thursdays" for this week!

I am very thankful everyday for ALL my loving in-laws. Both sets of them!!! They all have accepted me for who I am. They have treated me like I was born into their family, not just married in. They are ALWAYS there for me.

Mike & Kim: They have made me see God as a Father, not just someone you pray to. They are always there to explain the biblical things to me when I don't understand them. They have loved me through all my bluntness, and even loved me more for it. Kim sat countless hours with me while I was in the hospital pregnant and she even endured watching things that made her want to faint without leaving my side!!! For these things, I will be ETERNALLY grateful!! They love Rachel more than you can imagine, and NEVER pass up a chance to take her and do things with her.

Bob & Devra: They are so loving to me. They are very supportive of me. I talk to Bob at least once a week, and you would never know I am not his (for the sake of a better word) real daughter. Devra, now she was my saving grace when I was pregnant with Rachel. She was the voice of TOTAL TRUTH. You know the one that will explain to you what the Dr. really means. Scary or not. She rarely left my side through the labor and questioned that Dr. with every decision. She wanted NOTHING but the best for us. They love Rachel more than anything and NEVER pass up a chance to spend time with her. For that I am ETERNALLY grateful!!!

My Sisters and Brother-in-laws: Well, they are all awesome and I just can't even list all the things I feel for them and their families!!!

No comments: