Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sweet Dreams

One of my blog friends posted with pictures of her daughter sleeping saying that she loves watching her sleep, and it just reminded me of all the wonderful pictures I took of Rachel sleeping. I love too many of them, so I am going to post them all. All 18 of them. It is my BLOG AND I'LL BLOG (pictures) IF I WANT TO!!!!
Here she is 4 days old in her incubator
She used to assume this position and we KNEW she was about to wake and want to eat.
I loved when she held her hair while she slept
I can't say anything but this is one of my VERY favorites
Lance's first Father's Day pictures
Asleep at a Bangs Dragon's football game
Pooped after a Halloween party. She was a flower!
Well, I guess she is not hungry anymoreAfter Thanksgiving, I love the hand over her faceThis is my ALL TIME favorite picture of her sleeping!!! THAT IS OUT!!!Putting her feet up to sleepShe fell asleep on the couch, a RARE occasion.After watching a Cowboys game with Daddy Again, a RARE occasion on the couch
After the pumpkin patchAt another Bangs Dragon's playoff gameOn the way home from her 4 year check up, I was so glad she FINALLY fell asleep seeing as that bunny she is holding sings and I heard it for 30 minutes NON STOP!!! She would press it and wake herself up. You might notice how close her hand it to the button! AHHHHHH!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love love love these!!!