Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentime's Day

February 14th marks an important day in Lance and I's relationship. It was our first date 9 years ago. Wow, how time flies. I remember that day like it was yesterday. The gum, clothes, food, everything. We were not planning the encounter, but it was meant to be. I know every event that happened from our first meeting on the second day I moved into my ASU dorm room, Aug. 1997, until Feb. 14th 2000 was written in Heaven. Nobody can deny we were meant to be together. The story is incredible. It is really amazing that we ever really dated, but that makes it all the better and more meaningful that we are married and will be forever. Someday with Lance's permission I may post the story that he wrote for me when he proposed. It is a story of our journey to engagement written in a children's book. It is amazing. With that, I will say I hope everyone had an wonderful Valentines Day.

No comments: