Friday, February 27, 2009

RANDOM THOUGHTS

I know things around here are busy, but nothing is blog worthy. I MISS BLOGGING!!!! I need some great stuff to say.

Well, people are popping up pregnant all around me, and this is cause to make me have baby fever pretty bad.

Lance's garden I was following has gone died. So for his birthday he got some more tomato plants, and some blueberry bushes. Both of these are guaranteed for 1 year not to die. So that was good since he has never bought blueberries before. I will let you know how that is going.

For Lance's 31st birthday (on the 21st)we went with his family to Texas de Brazil. It was AWESOME!!! I will post later with pics.

Kim (my MIL) had her 50th birthday last week too, so we had a weekend of scrapbooking for the girls. It was fun. I got quite a bit accomplished. It was nice to have time to just work on my scrapbooks. I worked on Lance and I BR (Before Rachel). I must say I fell in love all over again. It was so nice to get to look back at all we have done together. With our 7 year anniversary coming up, it was fun to remember. It is funny how you really don't think about all you have done until you look at pictures. I have not ventured the wedding and the honeymoon yet. That seems really daunting to me at this point seeing as I am almost 2 years behind on Rachel.

Track has officially started. WOO HOO!!! The last season of the year.

Ok, well I had more that I thought to write about. I will post the birthday pics this weekend. Thanks for hanging with me!

No comments: