Friday, February 13, 2009

Warning--Bathroom Story

Last night, Rachel was in the bathroom when I went in to check on her. She was off the potty getting toilet paper to wipe with. I saw that she had pooped, so I wanted to help her. I was picking her up to put her back on the potty (to teach her not to drip when she got off), she was fighting me telling me "NO Momma, it says to get off." She kept repeating it as I was trying to explain why you stay on. So I let her go and she grabbed the Kandoo wipes and showed me that it has a picture of the frog OFF the potty wiping his bottom. I really would like to let Kandoo know that children BELIEVE this frog and he really should stay on the potty. HAHAHA!!! So, just in case anyone has any question as to whether you are supposed to stay on and wipe, or get off and wipe, refer to this picture!!!

No comments: