Sunday, May 17, 2009

CLONEHENGE in Hunt,TX

This was a fun weekend with only one regret. I WISH LANCE AND RACHEL WERE WITH ME!

I spent the night in Kerrville, and went roaming around on Sunday morning before I came home.

I went to visit "Stonehenge II/Clonehenge" with my parents, and really enjoyed standing next to it. I felt so small in this HUGE world. The view was BEAUTIFUL!!!!This is one of the statues out there. I hate to say they were not nearly as impressive as the Clonehenge Here is Clonehenge!! That is what we called it when we lived in Hunt for a summer. We didn't know it really had a name.


The inside of the structure. It was just amazing!!! Really breathtaking. I can't imagine the real thing. This one is only 2/3 the size of the original.
Saturday was my parents anniversary, so I took this pic of them at Clonehenge.


They even have Clonehenge benches.

2 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Wow, I'm so gonna have to head out to Hunt, TX and see this place! Looks WAY COOL and a great photo op!

Thanks for showing it to me!

E

Grace said...

It does look like a great place for pics.