Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day 2009 Warning LOTS of PICTURES!!!

Well, here are more pics of our Memorial Day fun!!
Rachel ready to walk out the door to go swimming. My big "CHEESE!!!"
Swimming with her ring. She just kept saying "Mommy, I can swim all day!"
Until it got TOO cold!They took a break from swimming to jump on the trampoline.
They took a break from jumping to have a snack. Cheerios, MMMMM!!!
When the Cheerios ran out, they were on to Captain Crunch!
One of the many games they played were Ring around the Rosie and after they got tired of falling down they decided to throw their towel in the air!!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE BY THE WAY!
The Texas sky is BEAUTIFUL!!!
My sweet girl ready to get off the trampoline!

Man I love her. We had a blast. I was so proud of her playing with the "Big Girls" and just doing whatever they were doing. She is growing up SO fast!

3 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Okay Jackie. You have CCD. Without a doubt. You've got it! There is no cure, but it's a managable illness. ha ha ha

Great pics, and doesn't Texas just have the best blue skies??? =0)

Your baby is a doll!!!

Kim said...

I love love love these pictures! They are SO good...and especially love the one of the towels. Awesome Jackie!! I love seeing these of Rachel, makes me feel like I there.

Grace said...

Very cute.She is just a little doll.