Monday, May 4, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday



This is my first "Not Me!" Monday post, but I follow MckMama's blog, so I thought I would follow in her footsteps today. So, here goes:
  • This week I definitely DID NOT spend talking about the Swine Flu and accusing several people of maybe having it.
  • I also DID NOT spend all weekend wondering (maybe hoping) if someone here in Jack Co. had the Swine Flu so we could have 14 days off school. Certainly NOT ME, I love my job!
  • I also DID NOT write this post just so I could have a Brown M & M's shot in winning a necklace on MckMama's blog.
That's it for my first "Not Me!" Monday, I hope there will be many more!!!

1 comment:

E @ Scottsville said...

OH Jackie, we'll have you addicted in NO TIME. Soon you'll have something weird, bad, or funny happen and the first thing that will pop into your head is "Hey, this is a NOT ME moment!"

Glad you joined us and played along this week. Hope to see ya doing it again EVERY week!